DVD Review - Blitz

Jason Statham doing what he does best. Kicking ass and taking names... as usual!

Hey guys, guess who's back? Yes... me!

I'm happy that you're happy about me return. It's been a whole month since my last post and I know you're excited about me coming back so let's get to business with... Blitz!

This is old, really old, I mean it's 2011 Jason Statham! It's so old Jason actually still had some hair in him.But let's get to the movie, how is it? It's... Well, it's Jason Statham genre. It's got action, drama, a police story so it's basically all that you'd expect from this badass rough actor.

However, I did have a bit of a problem with this movie cause the cast was really above normal british cast action genre but the vibe just didn't appeal to me. It's a solid story and the end is good but I felt that it could of been much better if they just took a bit more time to consider. Jason Statham doesn't kick as much ass as he usually does but his carisma is still awesome as a investigation cop.

Overall it's the same old action that you've seen over and over but the plot keeps you interested throughout the film. My advice? If you're looking for a good fun hour and a half... you could do worse.


A reasonable  3 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts