The Division 1.8.1 - Reclaimer Classified Build


Hello everyone,

Full discloser first. The set of builds I'm currently reviewing are - for the most part - my own design and assembly. Sure, I also do my research but then I try to apply what I know to how I play. So, if you find my builds similar or close to someone else's it's probably because that's what works best in the game and not because I've copy them or them me. Also, I'm on Playstation 4 and I play with a standard PS4 DualShock Controller with vibration on - cause I like it - and because it helps me "feel" a bit more of the game experience. My builds, of course, are also a reflection of this since sometimes I favor Enemy Armor Damage (EAD) instead of Headshot Damage (HSD). Anyway, just something I think I should share before I let you in on my latest build review and this one... is a mouthful!

Intro

I believe this is one of the most - if not the most - essential build for a team/group play. Sure you can have all the damage you can but if you don't have a good Reclaimer to heal you or save you when you're down, all that damage won't account to much. This build is tailored for Legendary Missions and Incursions. Almost all of them - if not all - require a good Reclaimer to help other players not die and stay in the game. The video you'll see at the end was me playing all Legendary Missions in one night with this build (but yes, I was also lucky with the matchmaking I admit). Hope you enjoy!

The Weapons

2x Lightweight M4 / Talents: Deadly + Predatory + Responsive
▴ SR7 Suppressor (HSD, CHD, Stability) secondary with (CHD, CHC, Accuracy)
▴ Small Grip - Red (CHD, Accuracy, Stability) secondary with (CHD, Accuracy, Reload Speed)
▴ Extended Mag - (CHD, +5% Rate of fire)
▴ 552 Holosight (CHD, Stability, Accuracy) and ▴ CQBSS 8x Scope (CHD, Stability, Accuracy)

Double Barrel Sawed off / Talents: Sustained + Predatory + Determined


Same as in the Tactician build, it's good to use two Lightweights M4 considering you won't have much time to reload weapons in-combat. I keep my secondary M4 with a 8x Scope so I can kill those far, hard to hit NPC's. Since all weapons have Predatory on them it won't be hard to maintain healed on mission (which is kinda of important since you may be the only healer on the team).

Believe me when I tell you those Predatory talents will come in handy when you're doing Legendary Missions.
The Gear

Body Armor
▴ All Resistance + Health + Ammo Capacity
Mask
▴ Enemy Armor Damage + Burn Resistance
Kneepads
▴ Skill Power + Damage to Elites + 2 Resistances of your choice
Backpack
▴ Critical Hit Damage (CHD) + Disrupt Resistance
Glove
▴ CHC + CHD + Skill Haste
Holster
▴ CHC

Gear Mods

▸ 5x (Electronics + 4% Damage to Elites)
▸ 4x (+7.50% Support Station Range)

As I've said before, this is a Damage to Elites Legendary/Incursions build. The healer is not supposed to be the one doing the killing but sometimes the entire team may reside on you for the final shot and they definitely reside on you to help with "crowd control". For all those reasons, you need not only to heal fast, it's important you kill fast as well.


Skills

▸ Life Support + Recovery Link + Defibrillator (Team) / Overdose (Solo)

Talents

▸ Critical Save + Strike Back + Steady Hands + Triage (Team) / Adrenaline (Solo)

Final Verdict

Anyone can pick up a Striker and kill everything in sight but it takes a cool-head prepared gamer to heal a team and still support it during combat, this is such build. The Reclaimer is a must of any group, noob or pro. If you're trying to do those most hard The Division missions, I'll tell you right now you're better off with one of these. If not... get ready for some heavy salt!

Thanks for your time and I'll see you next build agents!


◆ You can check my other classified builds here ◆
FireCrestTacticianReclaimerBansheeLoneStarD3-FNCSentry's CallHunter's FaithFinal MeasureAlpha BridgeDead EyePredator's MarkStriker [6k], Nomad.

Comments

Popular Posts