Anime Review - Batman Ninja

Finally a movie that lives up to the poster. Well done!
Hello everyone,

Time for another review and this time I go back to my marathon anime days of old. Make no mistake, I'm still as huge fan of anime as I've ever been, problem is... Some of the anime nowadays is just too much tailored for an audience that looks for a very particular kind of anime that well, it's just not my favorite!

However, there are some most awesome exceptions... And this is one of them!

Remembering the Ninja Scroll (1993) or Sword of a Stranger (2007) flavor action films, this Batman Ninja is just the same kind of good old time action fun japanimation I've not seen in a loooong while. It's entertaining! It's fun! It makes your eyes pop and your blood boil! And it's also lots and lots of Batman!

I'm not saying you'll find the next iconic Miyazaki movie rival here but if you're a fan of good old anime action, you can't go wrong here!


A ninja cool three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts