The Division 1.8.1 - Final Measure Classified Build


Clear Sky,

This is without a doubt the fastest, easiest Incursion on The Division. It was also the last incursion I was able to complete, in spite of my many efforts to find a good matchmaking team to do it. The thing is, this Incursion is only easy and fast if you have the right team, and on that mean you'll need a Final Measure. I'll explain why...

Intro

The main feature of the Final Measure is to diffuse grenades and, on most Legendary and Heroic missions, having someone to deal with this issues comes in handy. Sure, it's not mandatory to most missions but on Clear Sky you'll definitely want one since grenades will be dropping constantly. I made this build specific for PvE and I most say, for my first time try and completion of this Incursion (and post completion Legendary missions) it workes fine.

The Weapons

Navy MP5 N / Talents: Deadly + Responsive + Ferocious
▴ Loud Vent (CHD, CHC, HSD)
▴ Small Grip - Red (CHD, Reload Speed, Stability)
▴ Extended Mag (+5% RoF, CHC)
▴ C79 Scope (CHC, CHD, Stability)


Lightweight M4 / Talents: Unforgiving + Responsive + Ferocious
▴ Loud Vent (CHC, CHD, Stability)
▴ Small Grip - Red (CHD, Reload Speed, Stability)
▴ Extended Mag (CHC, CHD)
▴ Holosight 552 (CHC, Accuracy, Optimal Range)

Golden Rhino / Talents: Toxic
▴ Rugged Mini Reflex (CHC, HSD, Accuracy)
▴ Small Laser Pointer (Accuracy, Reload Speed, CHD)

This is how it works: Lightweight M4 to middle/far NPC's and Navy MP5 for close proximity enemies. Since I have to be near my teammates in order to "catch" the dropping grenades, I usually start up close and then move back. It works cause I have Ferocious as third talent on both weapons and since I have less health as I move back I switch to my M4 activating Unforgiving.

If you're going with a team into the DZ I suggest you ramp up your stamina to 8000. Other than that, this will do fine! 
The Gear

Body Armor
▴ Exotic Damage Resilience + Health + Ammo Capacity
Mask
▴ Skill Power + Damage to Elites
Kneepads
▴ Health + 3 Resistances
Backpack
▴ Health + 1 Resistance
Glove
▴ CHC + CHD + Skill Haste
Holster
▴ Health

Gear Mods

▸ 4x (+3% Skill Haste Firearms) + 1x (+3000 Skill Power Firearms)
▸ 4x (+5% Support Station Healing Speed)

Since this is a low DPS build you'll need all the Health that you can get. And, because you'll be supporting/healing your teammates most of the times,  you'll need to lower your cooldown skills time. For these reasons Skill Haste and Skill Power is what you'll be needing.


Skills

▸ Immunizer + Recovery Link + Flashbang (Solo) / Defibrillator (Team)

Talents

▸ Critical Save + Strike Back + Combat Medic + Adrenaline (Solo) / On the Move (Team)

Final Verdict

If I'm gonna be true, I never expected this build to be this great. But, after playing with it, I must admit that - unless you already have a Reclaimer Classified - this is a great asset to any Legendary or Heroic Missions. I took this as a test build to Clear Sky and we finished it in less than 7 minutes. I've not changed a thing since!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next build!


◆ You can check my other classified builds here ◆
FireCrestTacticianReclaimerBansheeLoneStarD3-FNCSentry's CallHunter's FaithFinal MeasureAlpha BridgeDead EyePredator's MarkStriker [6k], Nomad.

Comments

Popular Posts