News - The Division 2 [E3 2018]


Hello everyone,

A few months ago I commented on the Baundiesel video about possible locations for The Division 2 (Ubisoft/Massive). I said, and I quote, "Washington would be the most interesting 'safe bet'. Unbalance of government, chaos and destruction in the streets, that would all be very cool thing to explore." Turns out I was dead right about the direction of franchise at that point already.


Also, at the Baundiesel Channel, when talking about upcoming guns or weapons in the game I stated "I still believe a M82 Barret sniper rifle would be cool for that one-hit-take-down exotic and a Milkor M32 MGL (Multiple Grenade Launcher) be awesome - since the LMB's already use it anyway." Lo and behold I was dead on a second time again!

Also, something I was expecting, was the introduction of Specialization, which is just a fancy word for Classes. The game will have three (for now) but hopefully it will enlarge that number with future updates that will be all free in year one. Yep! That's right... year one of The Division 2 will be completely free and include new story missions and modes of playing. Massive kinda killed the competition with this announcement really!


I'm more than happy with what The Division 2 has shown us at E3 2018. The new trailer revealed a lot of what most people in the community were asking and they even kick it up a bit by saying the game will now have eight man raids in it. I'm not really sure how that will work since we only have teams of four in a squad and we use matchmake for most missions and/or incursions in The Division 1 already but I'm hopeful - even just as a eight man activity - that it will be something cool.

All in all The Division 2 is proving itself to be - if not the best - the most accomplished MMO looter shooter at E3 this year. I for once am happy with what they delivered and cannot wait for March 2019 when it releases!

Comments

Popular Posts