Iber Anime 2010

Manga and Anime Merchandise at Iber Anime 2010
Nobody is too old for anime man! I used to love it, I still love it and I will always love it, so when I heard it was gonna be a the first Anime/Otaku convencion in my town well.... I just had to go. And I did!


And let me tell you I was impressed by the number of people who are like me here. Anime is not a very popular thing here and Cosplay and Otaku merchandise even less and I thought there just maybe there were gonna be some high school kids and not much more. Boy was I wrong! There were not only a lot of people, but also lots of shops with lots and lots of stuff that most times you only find on the internet.

Cup Noodles. Hum... :P
Manga, Anime, Cosplay, J-POP, japanese classes, shonen and shojo merchandise everything was there. I even got the chance to flavour Cup Noodles. I already tried it when I went to China, 3 year ago, and I was missing it quite a lot. Chiken Flavor... hummmmm!


I didn't get to buy anything because I already had most of the stuff that was there and even book wise it was a little outdated if you'ved been updated. Still it was a nice incentive and I hope it continues every year with more and more stuff.

(",)
Iber Anime Ticket. 10 €... :S

Comments

Popular Posts