Christmas was good!

I've been a good boy this year! ;)
Hi'ya folks!

So how was your Christmas? Mine was fine as you can see from the picture. From top to bottom:
  • New cellphone (Sorry! No iphone4 yet.)
  • Darkstalkers Chronicles for PSN
  • Super Street Fighter 4
  • Darksiders
  • Moleskine (for the artist in me)
  • CFSL Shuffle #3 Sketch
  • CFSL Shuffle #4 Robots
  • Making of Wakfu (sorry you can see the title. bad photo)
  • Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War (from the great Jason Pearson)
  • The Art of Darksiders (Baddest Ass art-book... ever)
  • Wakfu Heroes #2
  • ZBluCops #7 by Bill and Gobi (love them)
  • Blacksad new album
  • Worlds and Wonders by Aleksi Briclot (awesome stuff)
  • And (just to top it off)... A PLAYSTATION 3 baby!!!
So there you have it! Santa got it straight this year. And yes I love my family and all the time I spend with them during this holliday.

Christmas Rocked! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts