New Year's Resolution... 2011

Happy New Year ;)
Hya folks!

So how was your new year eve? Mine was same old stuff. A lot of plans but none of it ever comes to effect because people tend to let others "take the lead" on planning something fun and then "tag along for the ride" on the party. So yeah... it was a nice evening with the family!

About 2010, I can't say it was a bad year... on the contrary. I finished college,  got a gold medal at martial arts championship, had a great job proposal (more than one actually, and where I am now) and I even had a little bit of romance too (didn't work out but still...). The thing is I had to do almost everything by myself. No help, no pause, no break, just work, work, work and stress, stress, stress, then romance, then work , work, work, and more stress.

I know what your thinking "well... at least it payed off, right?!" The thing is I'm a very complicaded piece of hardware and I tend to only believe in things that are finished, not in things that are ongoing or unfinished. So yeah, it was good year but I payed a heavy price for it believe me!

And what do I expect now from 2011?... I expect it to be more work, but less stress and more love. Some time to get back at myself. I need a little time to relax, recharge my batteries and come back clean and new. There is a lot of things going through my mind for this year but the main focus are:

  • My own space. My own house, with my on things on it and my own schedule. That means more work of course but at least a better reward at the end. ;)
  • Get back to training. I love to practice martial arts, but the last few year I've been a little slacker than usual. I want to get back to top form. Before Summer I hope! :p
  • Take more chances at love. I know this may seem corny and not very "serious" but believe me this is one of the hardest things I have yet to accomplish. I'm just saying I'm gonna try to be more "open" to love. Who knows... maybe it's this year! (or not :D)

To make it short: Money, Health and Love... I guess that's all you can ask for!

I hope your year will be all that you  want and desire! I'm gonna try my best (as I always do) and will see what the future olds for me.

All the best! And have a great year y'all! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts