My first games are out!

Hya folks!

Missed me? I know I did miss all you guys but know I'm back and with some news for all of you...

MY GAMES ARE OUT BABY!!!!

Yeah that's right! I've finally made my games come out for my recent development company AppGeneration. I can´t really divulge all my latest projects but the first four (that's right four) are right HERE.

I did all the design on the games and worked with some very talented programers to made it all  work. We're all very exited with this but I realize I'm still "learning the ropes" so I hope the next projects will be even better. Give them a go and feel free to coment on my blog, twitter or deviant.

I'm really hyped about all this and there will be more coming soon I garan-damn-te it!

That's all! Peace! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts