Sucker Punch Movie Review

Sucker Punch Movie Poster
Hyah folks!

Just here with another review of my latest movie. This time... Sucker Punch!
Sooo... Zack Snider, babes, boobs, guns, swords, explosions, fun right?!... Well, not really. Behind the great action sequences, the babes, the various universes and the all tourning 360º degree camera, there is a very shallow, not easy to follow, matrix versus inception story.

Zack Snider wanted to put a lot of elements in to one movie... but he f**ked up! If he wanted to do the movie inside a movie thing, he should have made another movie for that and not on this one.

I was expecting (after the great comic adaptation of Watchmen) a movie back to the 300 theme. All out action! Instead I got a drama/action/fantasy/psicotic movie and, for my part, it was "mehw!".

If he had kept it more simple the story might have had one or a few bumps but it would be ok. Instead you get the felling that the trailer, and animations short-movies, prep you up for something complete different.

The only thing that I really liked about the movie is the awesome concept design but is not enought to make you feel that the ride was worth it. In the end you'll feel just has I felt (not in a good way mind you)... Sucker-Punched!



Get's (to my great shame) a 3 out of 5 (",)

Comments

Popular Posts