THOR

Chris Hemsworth as The Mighty THOR
OOOOOH YEAH!!!

"You will not withstand the mighty of Thor!" Remenber that frase? Yeah me neihter... Thor altough he is a good on earth he never seem to ge the attention or acclaim that most other Avengars did. He was kind of that goofy heavy viking metal looking guy that did a lot of thunder but besides of that never got to be a real protagonist in the series.

Of course I'm talking nonsense... When I was younger I remenber a great story of Thor that involved the sword of doom (I can't really tell anymore) that when doomsday was upon us that sword was gonna be used to destroy the Universe itself. I was kinda of hopping for that here too... but hey when on a different direction.

So the movie? The movie is just awesome! Not only did it looked good but it read and flow really well with the dinamic plot and action. I was really surprised because after Robert "Ironman" Downey Jr. taking the marvel movies so high people (like myself) has really dubious expectations. And tankfully we needded not to worry.

Only thing missing in the movie is a bigger plot. The action divulges between Asgard and Earth and the Universe is not really at stake. however it introduces a great evil meany... Loky, portraied by Tom Hiddleston, is definetly an actor to expect great (Evil) things in the future.

A most surprising 5 out of 5! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts