Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows

Look! It's Harry Potter... Again!
Hya people! How you all be doing?

I'm on vacations now so I finally got some time to update my blog. And this is one review that I just had to do. Harry Potter grand finally... Good? Great? or not really?

Well... the movie is really good action wise and keeps you on the edge of your seat a lot of the times. New monsters, awesome sets, new rides and more magic than you can master. Finally the romance between two of the major characters comes to life and the war agains Voldemort comes to an end, but the felling I got when the credits rool was... Is this it?!

Yeah, I mean seven movies were made of this, SEVEN! And in the end you get exactly what you could get in the beginning. Harry is the hero, Voldemort the villain, same allies, same enemies it's almost the same movie... seven times over. To me (and I'm sorry for all you Harry Potter fans out there) but I was expecting a lot more. I wanted the LOR killer, the 2012 Nulifier, the Star Wars Matrix rival, but all I got was a "nice" movie. Nothing more, nothing less.

I guess I just suffered from high expectations on this. Anyway the movie is the best "magic-action" movie I've seen.

A "magical" 4 out of 5! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts