New games are out!

So people, what you all be doing? Oh me?... I've been doing nothing much... Just playing the hell of my new games!!!

Actually I've been working a lot since I got back to work but it paied of with two brand new games out now. So let's get to it!

The first one is CRAZY RANCH wich is a game based on the great life of ranch cowboys after all there cattle was scatered by an invading alien army. So it is your job to find them and bring them to the curral. Yeah it's nothing much... except that the aliens are still out there! Eheheh!

The second one is a small puzzle game named CRAZY HARBOUR. This one was already released some time ago but got a brand new "face-lift" and additional 80 more levels and a lot of other surprises.

The reason I'm posting this here on my blog is simple... I designed all the games and even edited some of the levels. I hope you go check them out, play them and tell me what you think!

We're trying to make these has much fun has we can so your opinion is very, very, very veeeeeeeeeeeeery important. Who knows? Maybe some day I'll be playing your games!

That's all! Have a great weekend everyone! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts