DVD review - Kingsman: The Secret Service

Look at this well organized awesome spy cabinet... If only the movie was like this!
First, let me say sorry for the loooooong delay in reviews. yes I have seen some movies since last but just couldn't find the time to make new posts. But now as luck would have it, summer is here and new reviews are demanded. So here's my first one... Kingsman!

This movie was suggested by me by some friends who said, and I quote "This is a good movie!". I later found some good reviews and decided to have it a go. The problem is... I didn't find this a good movie. I didn't even find it a mildly entertaining movie. I found this to be a bad movie. Not horrible and to avoid but certainly I have a hard time understanding his 7.9 ranking on IMDB.

This is what I believe, a sad excuse for a teen-spy movie. They tried real hard to make it funny, believable (as far as these movies go), they even got Michael Caine, Colin Firth and Mark Strong to star in it but man this is a bad movie.

Action bad. Script bad. CG bad. Plot terrible. The only good thing is that it has some really great actors in the cast and the concept of the "kingsman" itself is not all out of place. As for the rest is just plain trash!

If you wanna see teen movies please don't put academy awarded actors in the middle cause they all come off as trying to elevate actors that have no carisma or skill for a real movie. If this was a "serious" spy movie with the same cast it may have had a better result but this... this is just to avoid unless u are a teenager yourself and just wanna see something to eat popcorns too.


A very down two out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts