Movie Review - Black Mass

Johnny's back! Don't mess with him this time!
Here I am again guys,

I haven't been to the movies not nearly as much as I would like lately, but when Johnny Depp makes a new movie, you just have to find a way to go and see what this most talented of actors is up to. And this time he's up in arms on gangsters!

To be sure, I was already expecting this to be the Irish version of "American Gangster" but instead of Denzel Washington, we would have Johnny instead. And my guess was right!

This is a good movie. It's a very violent, dark, hard and also real story about one of the most violent gangsters in the history of Boston and his shady connections to the FBI.

A great cast, a great performance by all and a great story that won't disappoint any of Johnny's (or cinema) fans out there.



A solid three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts