DVD review - Transformers: The Last Knight

"Rethink your movies" is more like it!
Oh my god?!...

Where to start?! What to say?! How could this been made?! How is this even a thing?! So many questions unanswered?! Ok, let's just get this over with!

I'm a Transformer fan! I say it with no regret! Transformer movies to me are entertaining. They're fun! They're the Michael Bay kind of thing where I don't even care about plot or characters, I just want my eyes filled with all the latest CG awesomeness that I can have. I want that in my screen and just gollup all the popcorn and drinks I can muster for the next two hours, but people... there's a limit!

There's only so much nonsense and absolute ridiculous setting you can put into a movie and still call it a movie. This has all (none) of it! It doesn't make any sense!!! Not the story. Not the plot. Not the transformers! Not even the universe?!? It's just like they had to make the most over the budget and over the top CG scenes and then just made in-between actor scenes to try and make some sort of build up sense to those. But - I'm sorry to say - failed miserably!

I know most Transformer movies are labeled bad, but this... this is just awful! So bad in fact I couldn't even enjoy my popcorns!


A one (and I don't give ones's often) out five!

Comments

Popular Posts