2012


So... Movie disaster or disaster movie?

Are you kidding me?!?! I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for this, but to me the movie works fine. It has a lot of action, it's funny, it's fast and  - most of all - has some of the best movie shots I have ever seen. History? Well... it's about the mayan legend of the end of the world being in (not as the cristians believed in 2000) but in the year 2012. 21 of December of 2012 to be more exact.

And how will it append you ask?... Who the f**k cares!

The whole movie is just one big excuse for some of the most awesome scenes of utter total destruction. I really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure that it's going to work as well with your old DVD reader whatching it. You'll have to wait for the Blu-ray 50 inch version to fully enjoy it at home. I know I will...


An absolutly 5 out of 5 .
(",)

Comments

Popular Posts