A Christmas Carol

I know what your thinking: Jim Carrey... Christmas... a lot of CG animation... fun fun fun, right?
No... not quite right!

This, I must admit, was one of my most disapointing movies of the year. Why you ask? Well...
It's not funny, it isn't fun, and it didn't make me laugh has I anticipated. Maybe it was my mistake, because I Know Chistmas Carol story back and forth and I was expecting a lot more, not from Zemeckis, but from Carrey.

The movie looks more like a horros movie than a christmas happy movie. Half the time either your  serious or monotonous, but not laughing. After seeing the version from the Muppets and Sir Michael Cane, I think we (the audience) deserved better.

Alas the 3D did some good in the movie but it didn't save it.

An (excused) 2 out of 5.
(",)

Comments

Popular Posts