Crank 2 and Gamer

There is a good reason why this movies are reviewed together... their both from the same directors and they are both insane. Let me tell you what I mean by that...

It means that when the movies were beyng filmed and edited both directors were on steroids, and I mean big time! The movies are a endless gag of boobs, ass, blood, violence and graphic euphoria.

In the case of Crank 2 the cases is even more escalated... and I loved it! It's like viewing a graphic novel at 100 mph. No stop, no pause, no nothing! All out action from beggining to end. I hope you'll take a look ate them because they involve a new kind of cinema making that could become solid in the future. But be warned... you'll may need a puke bag!

F***ing freaking ass blow your brains out action! Just the way I like it! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts