A new dawn awaits!

Hello people!

I know I know, I've been absent for a while but now I'm back full force with you guys. The reason for my absence for so long was because I spend almost a year and a half working on game design... and things took a little turn for the worst and the company I was working for decided to end its game departement this year.

As a result I (the only full time game designer working there) was laid off and I'm now working as a free-lance illustrator. And when I say freelance I really mean "I'll take anything that envolves drawing right now".

Having said that I hope you go and check out my deviantart site and my twitter to keep yourselves up and informed about my doings now!

I'm keeping the faith and hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon. As always the IRONWILL spirit will prevail!

All the best!

(",)

Comments

Popular Posts