DVD Review - Wrath of the Titans

Sam Worthington taking on a chimera with is awesome mullet

Hello my people!

My most tremendous apologies for not posting anything for so long but you know how it is... Vacations, sun, out with friends and all that but now I'm back and ready to star blogging away. And to tell you the truth... I was kinda missing it!

So this is was the first apologie... the second was this review! I mean Wrath of the Titans?!? Hello?!?! this was a blockbuster in the beginning of the year and my opinion of it (maybe the reason why I didn't wrote a review even) it was... mewh!

I mean the movie is good, nice effects, awesome actions, lots of explosions and stuff but to me that was just that... stuff! The story doesn't captivate as much as the first one, Sam Worthington and his mullet all over the screen and just not enough momentoum to carry through the movie.

And (since this is a late late review) I must admit I rather enjoy it more has a DVD, at home on the couch with me and my friends talking all kind of s**t during the movie. I found it more fun that way than on 3D on the big screen!

All in all I liked it more at home than on the movies, but still a great action effects film!


A very big 3.5 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts