DVD Review - The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne Legacy or "Hawkeye" with a gun?... You take your pic.
And because I'm in such hype about the new year... Here's another review!

This time we have to take a more serious note and introduce the most effective cold special agent that ever enter the silver screen... Bourne!

Only this time is not our old pal and best friend Matt Damon but the hard edge Jeremy "Hawkeye" Renner. He plays the role of one of the most prolific and smart super spy that survived the late project Treadstone, now in full shut down do to the Black Briar dismantle.

Not to give you too much on the story, the story is almost a copy of the first movie with an agent and a female bystander (namely Rachel Weisz playing an ever so sexy doctor) caught in the middle of the persecution on the new "Bourne" full with agents, cars, bullets and - of course - fights.

I can't say I didn't like the movie but I can't say that I loved it either. I guess the best I can say is that it was ok, without making me jump of the seat. I did however liked the dynamic between the two characters and it will be nice to see them return on other sequels... cause, believe me, there will be sequels!

Staying true to the original but not so overwhelming as one would expect...


A fast chased 3 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts