Movie Review - The Avengers: Age of Ultron

To all the people who are saying this is "more of the same"... You are dead wrong!
Ok guys I must admit this has been a pretty amazing week!

I've seen the best two movies of 2015 so far by a mile. In one week two amazing entertaining master pieces! But, first come first served, so let's start with the most awaited sequel of the Marvel movies franchise "The Avengers: Age of Ultron".

Here's the thing. I was really scared of this sequel!

I mean, so far the Marvel movies have all been great so when it came to topping off the first Avengers movie I was kinda worried they might mess it up on the sequel. Some friends of mine told me "It's more of the same! Nothing really outstanding!" so I was getting the feeling that this could be a disappointment.

Fortunately... They were wrong!!!

This is one beauty kick-ass action movie! To me at least, this was five times better than the first one and all the great fight scenes, story arcs, villains, CG action was just awesome! If the first one was perfect this was all of the first and more! At least five times more!

I know there's been some controversy over some directions in the story but to me it was all good. I loved the new stuff, the old stuff and all the "ultra" stuff! This is a movie that you may very well see once or twice just to get all of what's happening on screen and so you should!

This was also my first movie experience in Imax (Yep that's right! It just got here!) and it couldn't of been a more sweeter!


I don't care what the fanboys will say, this is another five out of five for me!

Comments

Popular Posts