DVD Review - Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno and The Legend Ends

Part one is the premise
Part two is the conclusion

























Hello everyone,

This is gonna be a first for me. Why you ask?! Cause it's the first time I make a double review! I decided to review these movies together since they both work like one whole narrative together. Not your usual movie and sequel but more like a part one and part two kinda thing. Ok?! Explanations done. Here we go!

Do you like anime? Have you ever heard of Rorouni Kenshin?! Yes!?! Then this is for you!

These are the last movie of the trilogy that was the adaptation of the famous anime series Rurouni Kenshin to the silver screen. So did they do a good job or not? Mainly yes! Why just manly? Well... 

These movies both have the same problem. They are well written and a good adaptation of the animation show. They have great fight choreographies and are fun but they are tooooo long. I mean both have a very limited number of fights (like three or four) which for a two hour movie is just not enough! I mean they are great fights, just in small number!

Since I was already a fan of the anime series I have to say that this is simply the best anime-to-film adaptation I've seen. But as a movie guy I wish they would of paid the pacing a bit more attention!




All in all a good three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts