DVD Review - Legend

If you think you gonna see the new mad max gangster flick... you're not!
I was interested in this movie for two reasons: First, it was a gangster movie. Second, it was about twins (I'm a twin myself) so I decided to give it a go.

The good things. Tom Hardy, a little action and a good deep prevailing story drama about London during the 60's.

The not so good things. Way to much sexual content (and not the good kind) and not enough real nitty gritty down hardcore gangster violence.

The movie disappointed me because I was expecting Mystic River or Rock n' Rolla but all I got was a lot of the sentimental and not enough of the action. The film is based on a true story and I found that interesting. Tom Hardy is well... He's Tom Hardy. But I found this movie a bit lacking of a certain "Guy Ritchie" flavor of sorts.

I can't say its a bad movie. Just something I don't believe it's worth a second look (cause they are twins after all).


A three (mainly for the script) out of five.

Comments

Popular Posts