DVD Review - The Nice Guys

I must admit this poster art is looking pretty spot on for this movie! Nice.
Hey everyone,

I hope you'll all enjoying your vacations or some time off this summer. I've been relaxing and spending some time with my friends and between all that... cinema of course!

And I bring you a new review from academy award winner Russell Crowe and new hollywood favorite Ryan Gosling, "The Nice Guys".

To make this short, it's a good movie. A well written story, some twists and turns, enough action without too much violence, lots a gags and a police buddy movie like you'd expect more of the 80's and 90's.

I think maybe the chemistry between the actors doesn't really reflect that good on screen. Not to many moments of actual cooperation in the action except maybe once or twice but anyway if you're looking for a light hearted, warm funny movie... This is the right ticket - even if it's on DVD now!


A most enjoyable three out of five.

Comments

Popular Posts