Movie Review - Warcraft

Not even the poster could save this movie! Oh well...
There's really not much to say about this movie.

I'm a huge game fan and I do love the Warcraft universe but seeing the trailer and having such a uninteresting cast and way too much use of green screen my feeling was "This might tank!"

And after seeing it... It did!

I mean I've tried to compared this to some good fantasy movies (being Lord of the Rings the best ofc) but I found this to be more of a Narnia than LOR, but to me the really down factor was the story or script.

No introduction whatsoever to the universe or characters made me feel like this film was made only for the fans of the game neglecting all other audiences. And in the end we feel there's more to the movie they could exploit or take note.

Only for popcorn lovers, green screen addicts and Word of Warcraft fans!


Sorry Blizzard but this is a low two out of five of a movie for me!

Comments

Popular Posts