DVD Review - The Accountant

Japan always taking up to another level when it comes to movie poster design!
Praise Ben Affleck!

I must admit, I was one of those people that had put Ben Affleck on my never-see-another-movie-with-him-again list a few years back. But now just look at him! The Town, Argo, Gone Girl, I even liked him on Superman Vs Batman, and now this!

He's has some hard time in Hollywood but man, he's made it back! And this is just another great example of how multi-talented this man can be.

It's a well played part, an intelligent script, a good plot and an awesome movie all together.

If you have second thoughts about it - or Ben - I would still advice you to at least give it a try. It's well worth the time and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it into a sequel.


A four out of five (which is a lot for a non-Ben fan).

Comments

Popular Posts