DVD Review - Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

If only the movie was as awesome as this poster.
Oh boy...

I mean sure Tom Cruise has made some bad movies. I mean, he's not exactly known by his oscar nominations right? But - with that in mind - there's a limit to what Tom can pull just by name above title alone. And this was not one of those times!

In the first Jack Reacher movie we see a kinda high IQ - lone gunman - Jason Bourne army veteran taking matters in his own hands and delivering just a ton of whoop ass. This?! This is more like the most awkward, bizarre, violent family movie you've ever seen. 

Not to give anything away, but the trailer? It just shows half the plot of the movie - let's call it the good plot. Cause the other one is just a mess of the most "wtf" moments you've ever seen in your life!

I mean this movie had me almost wanting - literally - to hit Tom just for making it!

My advice to you is, don't see this movie if you value your time. My advice to Tom is, if he wants to keep making action movies stick with the MI series!


A miserable foster father one out of five!


Comments

Popular Posts