Last blog entry of 2009

My friends... My colleges... My people!

Hello and welcome to my last blog entry of 2009. A lot could (and will be) said of this year but first let's go with the numbers shall we? So, this year... 
  • I saw 12 movies,
  • When to 8 birthday party's (not including family),
  • Made 7 trips (never going out of the country),
  • Watched 3 concerts,
  • Bought 1 watch,
  • Attended 1 funeral (my gradpa on my fathers side),
  • Kissed 1 girl (once),
  • Had absolutly NO sex.
So yes, I can say that it was a very fu**ed up year indeed!

It started pretty rought with all the college work and stuff, and the fact that I just lost my grand-dad, but it got worse trough the middle of the year when my gradparents health condition got even harder, and I had to stand in. I spend one half of the year between college works and trying to keep my friends, and the other half, between college, helping my grandparents and taking care of my nephew. How did I manage to keep it together I really don't know...

Not happy with this, I haven't got any time to date (or found someone to date, for that matter) and, with no sex for over a year, I'm starting to get really depressed.

The only thing that was not a complete fu**up this year was college, wich thankfully is going fine (for now) but not without effort, of course! But this isn't over, because I still got exams next year and it can all go to s**t then...  wich eventually it will!

To finish big, I'm going to have the same new year eve I've had in the last thirty years. At home with the family. Again... No party, no friends, no girl, no dancing, no nothing!

And you want to know the fun part?... They're saying 2010 is going to be worse! Worse?!?!? How the f**k can it be any worse??!?! 

The only good thing that I can say about 2009 is: THANK GOD IS OVER!!!

(",)

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Pedro Cruz said…
Didn't know about your grandfather _ my condolences.

On a lighter note, how many comics did you draw, you lazy bastard???

Popular Posts