Sherlock Holmes - The Movie


Well... This was a nice surprise!

If you know the Sherlock universe, you know that there is more to it than an action flick, and when I knew who the director was going to be I was very appreentive at first.

But I souldn't have been, because the movie is as good as it gets!

No, there's no big CGI, and no, the argument is not an academy award one, but it has that Guy Ritchie feel and, most of all, the dinamic acting of two of hollywood's favorite actors. The scenes where Jude and Robert play as the great duo of detectiving is one of the most hilarious I have ever seen, and they work perfectly in the movie.

I have trouble being surprised at movies because the whole marketing tends to let no space for any out-of-the-ordinary feel. But in this movie nothing prepared me for the roller coster of gag's and comic situations I encountered.

I've read some of the Sherlock Holmes books and I was surprised to see how much of the books is actually in the movie. My hat is of to Guy Ritchie (once again...)


A good solid 5 ou of 5 indeed! (",)

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular Posts