News - Ironwill is now NFTeixeira

This will be my 150 post and boy do I got news for you!

Yes my people... In case you haven't noticed yet I changed the name of this blog! It used to be Ironwill, on a count that it started out to be my college blog but somewhere along the way I just started to think that this was becoming more and more my personal page than a theme blog, like it first started.

I don't want to just blog about movies or artist, I want to blog about more stuff. My life, my friends, my happenings, coming and goings, trips and travels - not like a facebook - a bit more like a jornal. So I decided to change to my signature name in most know online nickname NFTeixeira!

I'm not saying I'm gonna stop with the movies and art related post - far from it - but this way, if someone comes here for the first time and checks my stuff out, they can have a more broad idea of who and what I am!

I know most people are adverse to change but me... I roll with the times my friends, and I hope you will too!

Keep it strong and... be well! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts