Movie Review - Total Recall

Out with Arnold... in with Collin! Total Recall remake is it a bomb or a bust?!
Hey guys, what's up?

So I haven't been to the movies lately but I finally got the chance to go and see the remake of the Arnold sci-fi movie Total Recall.

If your expecting the same story or moments of the last movie well you got it right but with some new twists. First... no Arnold! Second... no Mars! Yeah I know you're all a bit disappointed because the storyline is a bit different than the first one but to tell you the truth I wasn't!

I really loved this movie! From the first moment I looked at it I was like... Damn! This look awesome! And it really was! From the overall concept design - that I loved - to the fight sequences, to the vehicles, everything!

The plot is a bit different but all the major scenes are there to be enjoyed and relived. The characters to me where very appealing and also cool. I had a great time watching it and I'm now hoping for the Blu-Ray DVD to have a more insight look at this movie!



The coolest 4 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts