News - Post Vacation Depression... or is it?!

My current art-books just came in... Thanks Udon!
Well... not really!

I just got back to my daily routine and started to work on my art work again. I also decided to get back to gaming cause I really haven't played anything in a looooong time.

My brother had a copy of Darksiders just getting dusty, so I decided to give it a go! I must say... really impressive! So now I spend my days between projects, training and gaming. Still looking for my next paying gig but things are not looking good in my country will all the finance issues. It's a good think my family is helping me along but I seriously need something soon...

Enough of the negative issues. I will be posting some art related stuff soon and I hope you can all enjoy it.

Keep having fun now you hear me! 

Cheers! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts