Anime Review - One Piece Movie Z

Get ready for another pirate adventure with the most powerful pirate king wannabe around!
Hey guys,

Time for another weekly review. This time I bring something for the anime fans out there... One Piece Movie Z.

The story follows our pirate king wannabe "Straw Hat" Luffy in another adventure in the Great Line Sea, this time trying to stop the great captain "Z" that is set on destroying all the pirates in the sea.

I must say that this is a return to the most action packed One Piece that we all know and love but this time I just wasn't so impressed with story, or the characters. I liked the action of course but I was expecting a bit more from Luffy and his comrades.

Having said that I must insist that this is a "must see" to any anime fans out there!


A very "Arrrggghh" 3 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts