DVD Review - RED 2

Bruce Willis is back on RED 2. Unfortunately so is his girlfriend!

Hello my friends,

Time for another movie review and this time I bring you a bit of old fashion action with my good friend Bruce Willis in yet another adventure in RED 2.

If you haven't seen the first one, on RED Bruce plays a top secret agent names Frank Moses that it seems everyone wants to kill, and here... well the story is pretty much the same.

I must admit I wasn't expecting much to start with but I wasn't expecting to get disappointed either, but I somehow did. I mean I love the old great actors in it but Mary-Louise Parker? She just somehow feels a bit out of place in the whole movie. I mean not as a character, I mean like in the actual class of actor in a movie.

Like having Clint Eastwood with Ben Stiller always around being... Ben Stiller! I just felt it cut the movie too much, even from the gag's.

On the plus side we have Bruce Willis and John Malkovich side by side almost throwout the entire movie which is kinda of awesome all in itself.

I must say that, even having half - enjoyd it, the disappointment was just to big!



A fable 2 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts