DVD Review - Gangster Squad

Look it's the Los Angeles Untouchables! Sorry... not even Ryan Gosling could save this one!

Hey guys,

Years almost over so I've had a bit more time to see and write some reviews before 2014. And to start it off let's get gangster up in here with Gangster Squad.

The movie is ok but nothing you wouldn't ever seen on the original Kevin Costner Untouchables. In a nut shell, if you haven't seen the first one, you will like this! It has a nice romance, lots of action, a great casting and some new special effects that you will enjoy.

But if u have seen the action drama Sean Connery gangster machine gun classic, this will just feel like a re - reenactment of the old movie with better effects but a much worse story plot line.

Since I have seen the "original" this didn't quite strike me fancy since it was nothing new here for me to get attached to. But you can see it none the less and still have a good time.


I'll give it a 2 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts