DVD Review - Special ID

If you like action packed Kung-Fu movies... You could do worse my friends!

Donnie Yen,

If you don't know who this actor martial artist is... He's the most prolific asian action movie actor from China these days. And Special Identity is his last movie!

I can't say that this is a great movie but it is a great action packed film. The story is the same old undercover cop that we all are well too familiar with and the action follows the investigation and the fights within.

If you like action asian movies I can't say this is one of the best. If you don't like them... stay clear cause this is not a great example of that.

I liked it but that's cause I'm a fan of Donnie and, well, kung-fu fights are always kung-fu fights!


A wall-breaking 2 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts