Anime Review - Star Driver: The Movie

It's not Gundam, or Five Star Stories, or Evangelion... but boy is it cool!

Animation, Animation, Animation...

Of course nothing like the Holidays to get back to our kid/teenager mood and just see some of the new stuff that's been doing all the buzz this year anime wise. And I started with this one Star Driver - The Movie!

I must say two things before I do my review: First, I didn't saw or even heard about the series prior to have seeing this movie. Second, I only got access to the extended non-subtitled version of this film so my assessment on this review will be on action and narrative alone.

And in one word... I really liked it!

The narrative takes a bit long cause well, it's an extended version so a lot of the actual series will be in the movie making it's pacing go a bit of up and down at times but the action mecha fights are just a sight for our eyes. I've only seen fights like these on Gurren Lagann so, if you are a fan of Mecha fight series movies, you can't go wrong with this one.


An awesome 4 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts