DVD Review - 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Bengazhi

You pretty much already know what's coming!
Hello my friends!

Yes, it's been a long time since I posted on this here blog but now summer is here (or at least that's what they're telling me) so it's time to get back to some good old quality movie time. Starting off with a military testosterone of a movie... 13 hours!

Now, just looking at the trailer I almost instantly saw a clear resemblance to Ridley Scott Black Hawk Down, not that I'm complaining cause I thing the movie works fine at what's supposed to do, and this one is almost a "style copy" of it.

What I mean is that it has the same action, same pace, same feel and same story line than Black Hawk Down. Now, the story might not have the dramatic punch of a ton of somalis trying to kill US troops but it's pretty much the same and the plot does hold out throwout the entire movie with a bit more drama towards the end.

If you're a Call of Duty fan or any type of roller-coster rider with military inclination, you'll like this film. If not, grab some popcorns and some drinks and enjoy two and a half hours of good clean fun movie time.


A un-disappointing three out of five.

Comments

Popular Posts