DVD Review - Star Trek Beyond

Wanna get some sci-fi on you besides the overly hyped "wars" thing?! This is for you!
Hello folks,

It's been a really long time since I've seen really good popcorn movie. Something to just relax, see some awesome imagery and explosions and ships and gags and stuff. Something that makes me forget I'm on earth and there's US elections and wars and all kinds of social issues right now. And this movie did just that!

It's not by far the best or most well written of the Star Trek movies but in sign of a lack in sci-fi movies and everyone hoping on the superhero money train, this was a real treat to deal with it. I enjoyed it so much that I even forgot the popcorns.

If you have a weekend afternoon off and just wanna check what's new beyond the stars, you can't go wrong with this!


A three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts