News - Spacelords

Hello everyone,

First let me say I hope everyone is doing great and having a great summer so far. I've recently had my own birthday so I'm doing pretty well, thank you very much! Now for some gaming news...

Last year I reviewed a game called Raiders of the Broken Planet, and while I was very keen on the fun gameplay and awesome visuals, the game itself was a disappointment in terms of progression and rewards (not to mention it wasn't really a "free-to-play" game as announced in the beginning), however, Mercury Steam has made some considerable changes to the game and are now re-lauching it has Spacelords.

And, I have to be honest,  I'm somewhat quite excited for this!

Game changes include, all past campaigns and all future campaigns missions being actually free-to-play to everyone, including all characters (to be unlocked) and only cosmetic items being paid with Mercury Points (which hopefully you can also obtain or acquire).

Lycus is one of the most badass characters in Spacelords and all characters can be played as the Antagonist for new challenges and loot.

I'm not saying this game will rival Warframe (Digital Extremes) but I'm hoping that at least it can become a well fun rewarding experience as such. Characters offer different gameplay mechanics and specials that will better suit some missions than others, weapon blueprints and mods are obtain via those missions and you also have the possibility to rank up Factions to obtain new characters, better mods and new weapons.

All this is still unconfirmed at the moment since the game's new release will only happen in August 23rd, but I - for once - cannot wait and I hope most of you will also give it a try.

 

For more informations please check the official Spacelords website, and enjoy the announcement trailer. See you all soon!

Comments

Popular Posts