DVD Review - Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse

Every teenager super hero dream movie right here!

Hello everyone,

I must say, I wasn't really feeling this movie from the trailer. I figured Sony was just trying to get into the all teen animation business through a Marvel franchised film so yeah, it was nice but wasn't great. At least that what I thought... And then I saw the movie!

This is simply one of the most awesome, funniest, well written, well executed, super well choreographed and edited, animation movie I've ever seen! And it has Spider-Man on it!

I believe this is one the greatest Marvel movie ever made! (For Real) Yes, it's an animation but it would also works as an live action believe me. The plot is profound and touching, the art direction is just brilliant, the whole movie is a fresh take on an old hero and it works wonderfully!

I believe this to be one of those rare occasions where Sony and/or Marvel  just said to the studio "Do whatever you want with it, we really don't care at this point!" and man do they delivered! This is the kind of movie that will make an entire generation get into animation, cinema and super heroes. I was laughing most times, some tears where also there, but man I was entertained all the time.

Also, awesome soundtrack and the entire film is just brilliant. The only reason I'm not giving it a five, it's because it's not a "new" movie that everyone must watch. Even so, I absolutely loved it!


A four out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts