New series from ABC: V - The Visitors


I used to love this series back in the 80's. I was still very young at the time but I remenber a scene that schoked wich was when the humans find the true intentions of the alien visitors I'm not goinna spoil the fun for all you lot, but it was pretty awesome).

I like the fact that the good old series are being remade with better tecnology and writting, but I feel a little worried because it may transpire that Hollywood is losing her creative line and just recicliyng old concepts. Either way... I'm gonna hope for the best and have faith in the future (lol... to much geek notion I guess)

Wanna see the first 8 minutes just go here.

Enjoy! (",)

Comments

Pedro Cruz said…
Don't worry, Nelson, Hollywood lost their originality a long, long time ago. Pretty soon, they'll be making remakes of remakes of remakes...
NFTeixeira said…
That's the damn thruth! :P

Popular Posts