Street Fighter 20th Birthday


That's right...

The single most aewsome game ever made enters it's twenty's and what beautiful years it has been.

I'm one of those people who thinks the videogames are the new cultural fabric of our society. First it was books that marked a generation, then movies and TV, but now my friends you must bow down to the awesomeness of the Videogames. And on that note Street Fighter rules as the undisputed king of the gender.

I'm one of he lucky that can say that I am a part of this generation. I was 12 when I played my first Street Fighter (even dough I should be 16 to enter an arcade) and it marked my entire life.

I love it, breathe it, and rule my self a lot by that influence, both artistically as well as personally. And am still a eager fan of the game.

Congrats to all who share the same felling as me... "Here comes a new challenger"

(",)

Comments

Popular Posts