Obama got served?

What's the deal with the Obama Nobel Peace Prize?!

Don't get me wrong, because I love the man and I think that, in the future, he will become one of the greatest American presidents of all times. But given him an award for something that he asn't done yet, I just think is to soon for that.

I realize that there's a lot of pressure in the media, and in the powers to capitalize on the new president but this prize does nothing to the image of Obama except maybe put in in a position of doubt toward's the public.

He's sending more troops to Afganistan, he's not backing fast enough from Iraq, and he has an inpending war with Iran... and he get's a Nobel prize? for peace? I just don't get that.

I hope he doesn't screw this one up, or the media will eat him alive.

(",)

Comments

Popular Posts