DVD Review - The Croods

If you ever wanna make it out of pre-history, believe me... don't follow this family! 

I guess we can say that I am a pretty big animation fan. So big that I even recognize the name Chris Sanders from Lilo and Stich and became a fan instantly of this movie!

This is his second movie has a director and, to be fair and honest, it got me a bit strange at first. The characters are not 100% Chris Sanders art and the story starts a bit slow (and kinda dull actually) but after a while it starts to pic up... and by the middle of the movie I was rolling on the floor with so much laughs.

The fact is that the story it's not exactly the main focus of the movie but once you start to see all the characters appear, all the gags and all the action you're in for one sweet ride my friend.

That, and even the art is not all Chris Sanders... I still loved it!

Yeah, I'm a bit bias for being a fan but I guess that just made me a more detailed watcher.


All in all, a very original pre-historic tale that gets a 3 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts