Movie Review - Man of Steel

The greatest hero ever created gets the greatest movie ever made for a comic hero!
And here it is... the greatest Super-Man movie ever made! And it doesn't even have Super-Man written on the title!

I must say that we were all expecting this to be a great movie.  I mean just the words Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder alone could pretty much "sell" the movie. But the story, the grandeur, the effects, the emotion of this movie is just like something I have never seen before on a super-hero film... ever!

I must say that I was not disappointed one bit, except for one minor detail... Christopher Reeve will always and forever BE the Super-Man I know and love.

Don't get me wrong, Henry Cavill does a great job but the truth is (to me at least) Super-man or Kal-El has to be someone that we can take out of Kingdom Come (google it and be amazed) and put on screen, and that my friends, has yet to happen!

I trust that they will make more and greater movies with and of Kal-El and with the announcement of a new Super-man/batman movie for 2015... Things couldn't look better for the DC Universe!


A awesome 5 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts