DVD Review - ROBOCOP

Darker, slicker, tactical... but pretty much the same old RoboCop we all know and love! Which is a good thing!
Hi guys,

I've been a little out of movie reviews lately but, fortunately, I've just seen a movie that I was really looking forward too. Of course I'd already know the original from 1987 but you can never have to much of the most advance police robot of the future ROBOCOP. And... for the most part, this movie is well done!

I mean look, remakes are always a gamble. Sometimes people love the original so much that they don't wanna change anything and sometimes they want a new flavor, something to keep their dreams alive after such a great film memory.

This was neither! Not so good that you could say that it was better then the original, but also (and perhaps more importantly) not so bad that you'd call this remake a big mistake! This movie is just right.

And that's just what's wrong with it. I understand that the production value was only average but they could try and make the same deal that some other guys did with Total Recall. On that one, they not only made a new one... they made a better one!

Still, for not completely sucking this movie deserves a new look and, believe me, you won't be disappointed!



A most favorable 3 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts