Movie Review - Transformers 4: Age of Extention

Just like the poster, this is the most badass movie Transformers ever had!
I know what you are all saying at this moment: "OMG it's the Michael mayhem Transformers!!", "Can he stop making these!", "These movies are so bad and worthless", "Just explosions explosions explosions!", "I'm sick of Bay and his robots!".

Well, I know you are. I know you are because I was saying some of these things as well. Michael "I like to blow things up" Bay is up playing robots again! But here's the thing... Every time I go to see one of these so called blockbusters I'm always aware that there will be at least two major issues.

Issue nr.1: 3D or 2D? Most times the 3D is not worth the extra cost but in this one I knew that Bay would give me my money's worth so it was an easy choice to put on my (kinda uncomfortable) 3D glasses on.

Issue nr.2: Popcorn or no popcorn? I never buy popcorn at the beginning of the movie. First, you don't know if the movie is worth it or not and second if it's worth it you can always pic some later - we have a seven minute interval in cinemas here and, being this a long movie, a refuel break always comes in handy. So halfway into it I not only got popcorn... I got the largest bucket I could get my hands on! Cause people, this movie more than deserves it!

I really don't know how much money they threw at the movie but I expect it was A LOT, action none stop, robots everywhere, explosions from almost beginning to end. If this was not the most blowout movie ever done I don't know what it was!

I was very surprised cause I thought the old Transformers/Bay flame had gone a bit low after three movies. Boy was I wrong! Don't expect Academy Awards anywhere in this but if you are looking for a great movie to make u forget everything for three hours... Grab some popcorns, grab a seat and welcome to robot apocalipse! You will not be disappointed!


A most definite 4 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts